CMF Engineering Manager
A global technology company is seeking a CMF Engineering Manager with a track record in product CMF engineering design and development.
The CMF Engineering manager is responsible to facilitate the design and development (source and co-develop) of new materials, technologies and processes to on time deliver NPI with appropriate cost and user experiences by actively collaborating with design, engineering and operations teams as well as leading suppliers (large MNCs and startups).
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. These are some of the winning behaviors you will need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Lead the SEG CMF team, people management, lab management
- Deliver CMF ENG design for NPI with agreed CSX, Product CMF weekly newsletter
- Sustaining activities with QA team, OPS for all RMA and delivery issues related to CMF
- Deliver product related CMF ingredients per alignment with product and design teams
- Collaborate with GSM/SDT on ME/CMF Supplier Strategy to develop capability to support CMF/ME techno roadmap which supports our business strategy and design directions
- x-BG collaboration on ME/CMF/Design, sharing know-hows across and synergy, e.g. Color palette, texture palette, metal palette, SoftTec portfolio, fabric palette etc.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Degree or equivalent in Materials/ Mechanical engineering, or Polymer science.
- 10+ years CMF experience in engineering design and volume manufacturing, preferably in the consumer product industry, like footwear, sport goods, automotive,
- 2+ years People management experiences
- 5+ years experiences in leading x-functional collaborations. Experiences in execution and operation will be an advantage.
- Have a natural talent for understanding the potential of new technologies and materials for innovative product experiences.
- Being a strong communicator, sharing technical knowledge with non-technical partners in a clear and meaningful way. (also challenges and constrains).
- Employing creativities and hands-on processes, in collaboration with suppliers and manufacturers
- Willing to get hands dirty by going out to interact with suppliers, manufacturers in order to drive to a solution.
- Strong project management skills to drive new technology programs to deliver qualified solutions from concept to manufacturing.
- Challenging the status quo to constantly expand our perspective
- You know how to take an idea from concept and see it through to production.
- You strive for excellence in the work you create.
- You’re a self-starter, proactive and mature problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of product marketing basic, business and innovation methodology
- Team work and leadership in a global setup
- Availability to travel