1. Support the China Advisory Board Activities，such as topic/materialpreparation，relevant programs follow-up etc.
2. Abstract and article review/submit for international meeting/journal.
3. Provide medical knowledge training to business team.
4. Analyze the potential of market；support Product Manager to have abetter understanding to indications / therapy.
5. Drive initiatives to gather and organize scientific，medical affairsrelated information for analysis and interpretation（paperrecommendations）.
6. Independently execute a high quality external expert（KOL）engagementplan to meet their needs.
7. Consolidate data evidence，generate insights and translate medicalperspectives into activities to meet brand strategy.
1. Medical background with master/doctor degree，and specialized innephrology（better in dialysis area）with at least 3-year clinicalbackground.
2. Experience in medical affairs of international healthcare company ispreferable.
3. Commercial acumen and strong interpersonal skills.
4. Good language capabilities for English，fluent in both written &spoken.
5. Experience in digital educational program is preferable.